Dear Cravings Customers,
We are so excited to invite you back to our restaurant. As we are navigating this new reality together, we are continuously adjusting and implementing new procedures to ensure our customers and staff are safe in the restaurant or while using our Cravings to go service.
With the new government guidelines in place, we are opening our restaurant doors to our guests while continuing our Cravings To Go service for clients who prefer delivery or pickup. Starting Monday, May 25, our restaurant will be open at a limited capacity for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Additionally, our Rosso Coffee Bar and our Salad and Panini Station will be open for walk-in takeout orders. Here is what you need to know before you come in:
We are taking extraordinary steps to protect the health and safety of our guests and employees. We put together a detailed internal policy that includes advanced health and safety measures for our staff to follow.
Our must-follow ground rules:
- Masks are mandatory for all staff.
- Proper handwashing is recommended every 30 minutes.
- All dining areas, kitchen, and washrooms will be frequently and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized following Alberta Health regulations and guidelines.
- Food processing and handling procedures must be strictly followed.
- Staff members with COVID 19 symptoms must self-isolate at home and report to management.
- Hand sanitizers will be available for staff and guests throughout the key point restaurant areas.
Our large indoor and outdoor dining areas allow us to host our guests safely at a 50% capacity. We changed the current layout, having tables placed at a minimum of 2m distance from each other with a maximum seating capacity of 6 guests per table.
The restaurant will have two designated doors for entrance and exit only to avoid congested areas. Proper signage will be posted in our dining areas, and our hosts will be available to guide our guests while managing the foot traffic.
Cravings is famous for guests being able to go from station to station ordering their food with our talented chefs. In order to keep our service contact free and keep everyone safe, we will be changing this to table ordering for the time being. Our menus have been printed on one-time use paper, which will be recycled after you’re done with it.
Place settings will be set when you are sat and all items that are re-used like salt and pepper shakers, credit card machines, etc. will be disinfected before they arrive at your table.
As our staff takes extraordinary steps and measures to keep you safe while you are visiting our restaurant, we would appreciate you taking your part as a responsible guest. A few things you can do to help us keep everyone safe:
- Make an online reservation before you come in so we can better accommodate you while following our new limited seating capacity.
- Share a table with members of the same household.
- Follow our on-site signs and directions. To avoid congested areas, we will have designated entrance only and exit only doors for customers and staff.
- Please be patient while our hosts are helping other customers. Some extra time may be required with the new guidelines.
- When arriving at the restaurant, please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Keep the recommended 2m physical distance from other customers and employees.
We look forward to seeing our customers again and bringing our dedicated employees back to work. Stay safe and Enjoy!